Skip to Main Content

DEQ Title, click to go to DEQ home page

Sod House

Land Protection Division

Oklahoma Radon Program

These pages last modified January 10, 2014

Find a Radon Professional

There is no state-operated certification program for radon professionals in the state of Oklahoma. If you are interested in finding a qualified radon service professional to test or mitigate your home, you should contact one or both of the two privately-run National Radon Proficiency Programs (listed below alphabetically) who are offering proficiency listing/accreditation/certification in radon testing and mitigation.

The National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
National Radon Proficiency Program
Toll Free: (800) 269-4174 or (828) 890-4117
Fax: (828) 890-4161
Website: 3
E-Mail Address:
The National Radon Safety Board (NRSB)
Toll Free: (866) 329-3474
Fax:  (914) 345-1169
E-mail Address:
Mailing Address:

NEHA-NRPP Administrative Office
P.O. Box 2109
Fletcher, NC  28732

Administrative Office Address:

The National Radon Safety Board (NRSB)
14 Hayes Street
Elmsford, NY  10523
(Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the State of Oklahoma.)


Return to Land Protection Division Main Page